搜索
查看: 1498|回复: 1

[业界] 主机版看上去比PC版更好!Crytek老总Cevat Yerli如是说

[复制链接]
发表于 2011-10-1 21:03 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
近日,lens of truth网站就主机版孤岛危机(Crysis)采访了crytek的BOSS:Cevat Yerli。
http://www.lensoftruth.com/cryte ... ook-better-than-pc/

采访原文:
In a recent interview with NowGamer, Crytek’s Cevat Yerli, spoke about developing Crysis on Xbox 360 and PS3. When asked if the finished product on consoles ran at the specs he would like. Yerli replied:

“Yeah, it runs at the same fidelity as Crysis 2, but the frame rate is a solid 25-30, it’s not a 60fps game. It feels very fluid on consoles, and we’ve also made an effort in remastering the content for consoles. What I mean by that is we’ve given it a whole new lighting path, quite a few new special effects, we’ve added the Nanosuit 2 controls, and all of this has added to, as well as improved the experience.”

Yerli then spoke about how console versions would compare to the PC version of Crysis.

“I want to be clear: when I say the console versions look better than Crysis on PC, I mean that as a factual thing, not in terms of technical specifications.”
 楼主| 发表于 2011-10-1 21:03 | 显示全部楼层
从采访内容可知,主机版的孤岛危机2的帧数也将稳定在25-30帧之间,当然得益于CE3引擎的优良优化,仍然能够使玩家觉得流畅。采用了新的光照系统,新的特效,在界面等方面也进行了适合主机的改良。

值得玩味的是,Yerli说的最后一句话:not in terms of technical specifications(不是就技术规范而言),看来crytek为了让孤岛危机原作在主机上也有良好表现也着实费了一番功夫。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|虎纹猫家园

GMT+8, 2024-9-22 21:17 , Processed in 0.017844 second(s), 14 queries .