找回密码
 注册
搜索
查看: 1860|回复: 0

[MUL] CAPCOM角色将会出现在3DS&Wii U《任天堂明星大乱斗》新作?

[复制链接]
发表于 2011-6-13 11:04 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Capcom character could appear in next Smash Bros.
Posted by Catalyst on June 11, 2011 at 8:14 p.m.

The designer of the Smash Bros. series, Masahiro Sakurai(樱井 政博), was asked by IGN if there was a chance we would see a Capcom character in the next Smash game, coming out on the 3DS and Wii U. He had this to say.

"I can't say that it's entirely out of the realm of possibility that some Capcom character could appear in the next Smash Bros. The big problem, though, comes from the idea of trying to get characters from a completely different universe to fit with the style that has been dictated by Nintendo's characters in a fighting game.

"In fact, I actually think it's a miracle that we got Smash Bros. and all the Nintendo characters to work together in the first place. Especially when you bring Pokemon into the mix and a lot of the complications that are caused by that being an almost completely different entity on its own, it's really something. So this is something that obviously will come up more as we get started on the new Smash Bros. development, but keeping those things in mind I think is important."
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|虎纹猫家园

GMT+8, 2024-5-10 18:03 , Processed in 0.020815 second(s), 14 queries .