[业界] 山内一典:GT6已经在开发中/为何延期GT5:为了它的完美

[复制链接]
发表于 2010-11-5 09:59 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
【A9VG】

来源:1UP

地址:
http://www.1up.com/news/gran-turismo-6-development-underway

还有意外收获?24小时前,就在GT之父山内一典确认GT5终于,终于完成之后,他也被顺便问道GT6是否在开发中时,爆炸性的新闻出来了:GT6已经在开发中了。

在SEMA2010期间,面对Autoweek的采访中时,山内一典被问道是否GT6已经在开发中时,这个赛车游戏王牌制作人简洁的回答道:“是的。”不过紧接着他又斡旋了一番:“不过现在还不是谈论它的时候,我们一共花了2000天才完成了GT5,现在谈论GT6还是太早了。”

也就是说,再问一遍他没准会回答3000天?在解释到为何就在发售日十分临近的时候,GT5突然延期了发售日期时,山内一典说这个延期是因为他的一段不开心的回忆勾起了他的顾虑:他的第一款作品Motor Toon Gran Prix在PS上的失败。

“在开发了1一年半之后,临近发售日期的最后三个月,我和我的团队紧锣密鼓的进行着最后的开发:每天只睡3个小时。临近完成时,SONY的人来到我们的工作间告诉我们MTGP已经够好了,可以发售了。那时的我被赞扬之词冲昏了头脑,于是也就说服自己就听一次别人的赞扬吧。“

接下来发生了什么?山内觉得假如当时还是按着自己的计划对作品进行精雕细琢的话,MTGP可能会是一款更出色的作品:“那之后我非常后悔,因为在批评面前,其实我已经料到了这些会发生。所以在那之后我的作品除非做到我自己还有我的团队都满意,我是绝对不会在拿自己的作品冒风险了。”

于是,GT5再一次延期了。“我们追求的是一款完美的作品。”接下来的事情大家都知道了:已经准备大规模压盘的GT5再一次返工,而且发售日期再一次延期。
 楼主| 发表于 2010-11-5 09:59 | 显示全部楼层
Call it a sign of our attention-deficit times, but barely 24 hours have passed since Polyphony Digital head Kazunori Yamauchi revealed that Gran Turismo 5 is finally, finally finished, and already he's being asked if Gran Turismo 6 is in development. Even more shocking: It turns out that...well, yes, Gran Turismo 6 is already in development.
During an interview with Autoweek (via VG247) at the SEMA 2010 automotive trade show, Yamauchi was asked if development on Gran Turismo 6 was "already underway." Yamauchi tersely replied, "yeah." Then he elaborated a little: "It's not something that we can talk that lightly on. It took 2,000 days to get all the ideas that went into GT5. It's just too early to be talking about GT6."

So in other words, maybe ask again in about 3,000 days? And as for why it took so long to get Gran Turismo 5 finished -- particularly the last-minute extra time following a delay just weeks before its set November 3 release date -- Yamauchi explained that it all goes back to what he considers his failures on his first game, Motor Toon Gran Prix for the PlayStation.

"The year and a half that it was in development, the last three months as the release date approached, myself and my staff were getting three hours of sleep a day to try and get the game done," Yamauchi explained. "Near the end, the people from Sony came to our development studio and told us it was good enough and that we could release it. At the time, I probably wasn't thinking very clearly, being as exhausted as I was, and I talked myself into thinking this was good enough and it went to release."

What happened next? Everything Yamauchi felt probably could have been better ended up being exactly what the game was criticized for. "That was something I regretted very much when that happened because I knew it was coming," he explained. "And that happened at the beginning of my career, and it was something I vowed would never happen again."

Thus, Gran Turismo 5's delay. "It was really to adjust it so it would be perfect," Yamauchi said. But despite the game being finished and off for mass production, there still hasn't been a new release date announced for Gran Turismo 5 yet.
 楼主| 发表于 2010-11-5 10:00 | 显示全部楼层
我看是为了装13吧
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|虎纹猫家园

GMT+8, 2024-9-22 00:53 , Processed in 0.018627 second(s), 14 queries .