找回密码
 注册
搜索
查看: 3133|回复: 5

[闲侃] Inter Stopped Playing In The Second Half As We Didn't Want To Embarrass Milan

[复制链接]
发表于 2009-8-30 20:43 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
The Nerazzurri president was delighted with the way his side performed in the derby...
Aug 30, 2009 10:06:59 AM

Photo Gallery
Zoom

Massimo Moratti (Foto Grazia Neri)
Related LinksTeams

Inter strolled their way to a 4-0 win in the Derby della Madonnina against Milan, and president Massimo Moratti could not contain himself after the game.

"When it's Milan-Inter, I'm always like this - what a beautiful game!" Moratti enthused to La Gazzetta dello Sport.

"We had to fight in the first 20 minutes, but then we played a great game. I have to congratulate my boys for another reason too - they didn't want to attack relentlessly and they stopped in the second half!" the president laughed.

"Seriously, I saw a real team and [Diego] Milito, my word! Bravo, extremely positive. And we won't talk about [Samuel] Eto'o. Another phenomenon.

"To see [Wesley Sneijder] on the pitch from the outset was a big surprise, and his efforts even more so."

The Beneamata patron could not resist a swipe at the defeated Milan side, and he said that he believes that his side are more of a team than their rivals are.

"We are a compact squad, and it seems to me that the Rossoneri aren't a team, that they have lost the advantage of cohesion that had made them strong.

"Now I will enjoy the next fortnight, as they should," he concluded.

Anthony Wright, Goal.com

发表于 2009-8-30 20:54 | 显示全部楼层
求翻譯..
发表于 2009-8-30 21:06 | 显示全部楼层
翻译来啦

除停止在下半场打得我们不想为难米兰
国际米兰主席很高兴与他的球队在德比战的工作方式...
2009年8月30日上午10时06分五十九秒

照片库
变焦

莫拉蒂(照片格拉齐亚内里)
相关LinksTeams

国际米兰

国际米兰散步途中在德比德拉4-0圣母对米兰,莫拉蒂主席和无法控制自己在比赛结束后。

“当它的AC米兰,国际米兰,我喜欢这一点-什么是美丽的游戏总是!”莫拉蒂兴奋地向米兰体育报。

“我们必须争取在第20分钟,但后来我们打了一场伟大的比赛。我要祝贺的另一个原因是我的孩子们太-他们不想无情的攻击,他们在下半场停止!”总统笑了起来。

“真的,我看到了真正的团队和[圣地亚哥]米利托,我的话!布拉沃,非常积极的。我们不会谈论[塞缪尔]埃托奥。另一个现象。

“要查看[上从一开始就球场斯内德]是一个巨大的惊喜,他的努力更是这样。”

在Beneamata赞助忍不住在击败AC米兰一刷,他说,他相信他的球队是一个团队比他们的对手。

“我们是一个紧凑的球队,而且在我看来,AC米兰是不是一个团队,他们失去了凝聚力,取得了优势,他们强烈。

“现在我会享受在未来两周,他们应该”,他的结论。

安东尼赖特Goal.com
发表于 2009-8-30 22:23 | 显示全部楼层
拿个欧冠再说
发表于 2009-8-30 22:59 | 显示全部楼层
翻得真烂
发表于 2009-8-31 20:18 | 显示全部楼层
还是谢谢翻译了。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|虎纹猫家园

GMT+8, 2024-5-12 10:11 , Processed in 0.019636 second(s), 14 queries .