找回密码
 注册
搜索
查看: 2303|回复: 2

[业界] 岩田聪:Wii不是休闲机

[复制链接]
发表于 2011-9-1 15:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Nintendo's CEO Satoru Iwata doesn't agree with the claim that the Wii was a console for casual gamers.

In the latest special edition of Iwata Asks, the man claims that the media immediately classified the Wii as a console for casual gamers, while seeing the PS3 and X360 targeted at "Core" gamers, not in line with the audience of the Wii. And he didn't like that:

“Shortly after the Wii console was released, people in the gaming media and game enthusiasts started recognising the Wii console as a casual machine aimed toward families, and placed game consoles by Microsoft and Sony in a very similar light with each other, saying these are machines aimed towards those who passionately play games,”

“It was a categorization between games that were aimed towards core, and casual. I’ve been having a sense of disagreement as I personally think the definition of a core gamer is much wider, namely, someone who has a much wider range of interests, someone who enthusiastically plays many types of games that challenge different creative directions.”

“On the other hand, I certainly do not think that Wii was able to cater to every gamer’s needs, so that’s also something I wanted to resolve. The keyword for our presentation at this year’s E3 is “Deeper and Wider”. With Wii U, I would like to offer this proposal with that concept.

“Of course, with the Wii console I’m sure everyone would agree that we tried really hard to go wider, but even though we worked aggressively to go deeper in certain areas, the general public’s impression that Nintendo was casual grew as time went by. ”

转自A9翻译
 楼主| 发表于 2011-9-1 15:01 | 显示全部楼层
http://www.fragland.net/news/Iwata-Wii-wasnt-casual/26670/
Iwata: Wii wasn't casual
任天堂CEO岩田聪日前声称“Wii不是休闲机”
在30日的岩田聪采访中,他表示媒体经常把wii说成休闲机,而把PS360说成核心机,对此他表示非常不高兴。
岩田聪说:“在wii刚发售不久,更大媒体就纷纷把我们的主机说成是休闲机,用户群也不过是些偶尔玩玩小游戏的人,同时因为360和ps3比较相似,就把他们说成是给那些很有游戏热情的玩家的游戏机。”

“核心还是休闲都是作为我们目标而言的,不是说你玩游戏有多热血,游戏种类有多丰富,挑战多高的难度,你就是核心玩家了,不,不是这样的。定义,定义......尽管会争论不休。但是不管你同不同意,反正我们(包括我自己)同意了,尽管wii并不是适合每个人。”

“另一方面,我也承认wii并不能满足核心玩家的各个方面,所以这是我们会改进的,所以我们在E3时就说过了,“更深入些”是我们的关键词。你们看看WiiU给的概念就知道了”

“而作为wii,我想我们尽力了,我想这样说没有人会有意见的,但就算我们再去深入,媒体终究还是会说wii是休闲机”
发表于 2011-9-1 15:31 | 显示全部楼层
鳖了
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|虎纹猫家园

GMT+8, 2024-9-22 17:34 , Processed in 0.040373 second(s), 14 queries .