找回密码
 注册
搜索
查看: 1688|回复: 1

[业界] 业界的声音-莱尔.哈尔&马太.西摩评sony次世代掌机vita未来

[复制链接]
发表于 2011-8-16 10:39 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
PS Vita is headed for a doomed launch, according to Lyle Hall and Matthew Seymour of UFC Trainer developer Heavy Iron Studios, which was previously owned by THQ.

The pair told GamesIndustry.biz they believe the system is overpriced and consumers are no longer willing to pay for single-function gaming devices.

"If people aren't willing to pay $249 for a Nintendo 3DS why would they pay $299 for Vita?" Hall said. "People don't want to carry more than one thing in their pocket, that's why Android and iPhone have done so well, they are the devices of choice, they offers multiple functions outside of gaming."

Former 2K Games and Microsoft Games Studios staffer Seymour added: "With all due respects to Sony and Vita, it's a car wreck. And how about Xperia Play? I'd love to pull up the numbers on that."

Hall added of Sony's portable: "The technology is sweet, I'm a huge fan of mobile technology, but I just don't know there's a market out there anymore for the hardware. I can't see why you would want to put a device out that only does games.

"The consumer has spoken. We wanted to see that world exist - more players, more opportunities for us, but at the same time people don't want that. Unless there's a super technology paradigm shift it's not going to shift back."
 楼主| 发表于 2011-8-16 10:39 | 显示全部楼层
莱尔.哈尔&马太.西摩告诉媒体:"vita实在是太贵了,况且消费者已经不愿意再去购买单一功能的游戏设备了"
莱尔.哈尔接着说:"如果人们不愿意花249美元钱买3ds,有什么理由相信他们回去买vita呢?人们可不愿意带着好几个设备跑来跑去,而且他们都已经有iphone或者android了,他们功能多多,除了打机,还能干点别的"
马太.西摩说到:"恕我直言,vita的未来就像车子撞毁那样悬乎,看看psphone!”
马太.西摩又补充:"(vita)技术不错,我本人是个移动设备的超粉,不过有句说句,我不觉得现在vita还有什么市场可言,我就搞不懂了,你们为啥要喜欢带一个只能打机的设备跑来跑去!!!?"
附:
莱尔.哈尔,前THQ工作室Heavy Iron Studios的某位,其开发过游戏:UFC Trainer。
Wii - 17,898
PS3 - 9,225
360 - 92,102
Total - 119,225

马太.西摩,前2k职员,现为微软游戏工作室职员
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|虎纹猫家园

GMT+8, 2024-9-22 17:38 , Processed in 0.017631 second(s), 14 queries .