找回密码
 注册
搜索
查看: 2539|回复: 0

[业界] 本周PSBLOG选出得十大看点新闻

[复制链接]
发表于 2011-8-7 17:13 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
The 10 Most-Viewed Posts of the Week
PSN store更新,新项目PSN PLAY(买指定游戏赠东西得促销),Rage的PS3信息,铁拳对街霸及psv上得开发进度,inFAMOUS的制作团队Sucker Punch加入SCE世界工作室,关于Capcom的Seth Killian(曾协助开发街霸4)对街霸III和街霸X铁拳给psblog得玩家信息,Tester第三季开播(和国内没啥关系),抵抗3绝对好吃多给,PSN Plus的体验内容更新,铁拳TT2的信息。
感谢大家指出错误~哈哈!
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2 ... mpaign=Recap_080611

PlayStation Store Update    –    Galaga Legions Dx, Warhammer 40K: Killteam, Dragon Age Origins and Section 8 Prejudice highlight this week’s new games. Plus members get free Crash Commandos (very cool Quake-style side-scrolling deathmatch game), free Destruction Derby and more.

PSN PLAY Delivers Action Games with Special Bonuses    –    Buy four new games — including Street Fighter III: Online Edition and The Baconing — to get co-op bank robbery shooter Payday: The Heist for free. It’s a literal steal (groan).

Rage PS3 Hands-on: Dead to the World    –    Jeff and I trade war stories from our two-hour play session of id Software’s new nightmare. Also find highlights of our chat with id Software President Todd Hollenshead.

EVO: Ono Discusses Cole in Street Fighter X Tekken, PS Vita Development    –    Learn how Street Fighter producer Yoshinori Ono and Sucker Punch Production collaborated to make SF X Tekken a little more inFAMOUS in 2012.

Sucker Punch Productions Joins SCE World Wide Studios    –    If I wanted, I could make one of several bad puns here: “perfect storm,” “bolt out of the blue,” “lighting strikes twice” and so forth. But I respect you a little more than that.

EVO: Capcom’s Seth Killian on PSN Street Fighter III, Street Fighter X Tekken    –    The former pro competitor )and current Community & Online Director for Capcom) gives PlayStation.Blog readers a full tour of Capcom’s EVO showings, including an update on Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3.

‘The Tester’ Casting Call for Season 3 is Now Open!    –    My key takeway: “the winner of the third season gets a production job at our world-famous Santa Monica Studios, home of the God of War franchise, working on an undisclosed PS3 exclusive title.”

Resistance 3 is Gold, Bonus Content on the Disc    –    Be sure to watch the new story-focused trailer that focuses on Joseph Capelli and his family’s struggle under the ruthless reign of the Chimera.

Coming to PlayStation Plus: Comix Zone Free and Early    –    A Far Cry 2 full game trial and a free Crash Commando Add-on hit on August 9th, plus a call for last-chance Plus downloads.

EVO: Harada Details Tekken Hybrid, Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Prologue    –    Tekken Hybrid brings a King’s ransom to PS3 this November with Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Prologue, Tekken Tag HD, and a new CG movie. Tekken Director Katsuhiro Harada answers our questions here.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|虎纹猫家园

GMT+8, 2024-9-22 15:36 , Processed in 0.300739 second(s), 15 queries .