搜索
查看: 1484|回复: 1

[业界] 众神的三角力量重制版?宫本茂:这个可以有~

[复制链接]
发表于 2011-4-23 17:58 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
我个人感觉吧,能重制众神的三角力量比重制版的时之笛还让我高兴~
不过猫叔的时间不够啊~要做的事情太多了~真不知道三角力量被重制要等到哪一天了~

----------------------------
宫本茂大神果然很忙,除了接受法国媒体的专访以外,还对next-gen网站提出的3DS相关问题进行了详细的回答。在专访过程中,这位制作人谈到了自己最希望重制的游戏与及解释eShop的意义等。
  对于最近任天堂推出的游戏较少的问题。
  “我认为3DS是一个独特的娱乐工具-每个人都能理解它是怎么运作的。我们的下一个目标就是怎么传达这些信息?因为你需要试玩并且体验它。我们花了很多时间在3DS的开发上,对于未来的游戏,从现在开始,我想我们会更加专注游戏的趣味并且我们会在今年内推出很多很多的游戏。”
  宫本茂期待的eShop......
  “就我个人而言,因为eShop在3DS上登陆,所以它具有3DS的特性,独一无二并且快速适应3DS。通过eShop进行下载游戏,我们将会开始制作出有意义并且高价值的游戏来对应这个3DS的特性。
  宫本茂解释为什么会推出eShop......
  “我想这对于3DS来说相当的有意义,就我个人而言最重要的是让任何人都能玩到,并且对于玩家来说是简单舒适的-这不是强迫游戏硬塞进硬件里。”
  宫本茂最希望重制并且在3DS上登陆的游戏.....

“我想是《塞尔达传说:众神的三角力量》,此外玩家也可以期待更多的重制游戏登陆3DS。”
 楼主| 发表于 2011-4-23 17:59 | 显示全部楼层
“I think 3DS is a unique entertainment tool – everyone can understand how it works. One of our next aims is: how do you convey this message? Because one has to play and experience [it]. We spent a lot of time developing 3DS, for games for the future, so from now on I think we’ll focus more on gaming and we are releasing lots of games this year.”

Miyamoto on his hopes for the eShop…

“Personally speaking, because it’s [for] 3DS, it’ll be 3DS-specific, unique and immediately suitable for 3DS. With downloadable games via eShop we will start to create meaningful and high-value games for 3DS specifically.”

Miyamoto explaining that he is open to Nintendo’s established franchises appearing on the eShop…

“I think if it’s meaningful for 3DS. For me it’s important that anyone can play, and that it’s easy and comfortable for anyone – it’s not forcing a game into the hardware itself.”

Miyamoto on the one game he would most like to see remade for 3DS…

“I think A Link To The Past. Do you remember Xevious? It’s two-layered and I really wanted to create that at the time. So to see Link To The Past in two layers would be quite attractive for me.”

Other than the information above, Miyamoto also said that fans can look forward to more “remakes of games on 3DS as well”. That seems to imply that Ocarina of Time 3D and Star Fox 64 3D won’t be the only classic titles that Nintendo will bring over to the 3DS.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|虎纹猫家园

GMT+8, 2024-9-22 09:46 , Processed in 0.020841 second(s), 14 queries .