找回密码
 注册
搜索
查看: 1440|回复: 1

[业界] 岩田聪:对3DS感兴趣的开发商比当初DS发售的时候还要多

[复制链接]
发表于 2010-11-10 19:18 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

Nintendo president Satoru Iwata has said third-party publishers are a lot more interested in making software for 3DS then they were for the original DS.

His comments came in an investors Q&A released following the company’s release of its six-month financials last month.

“I often travel abroad, so I have many opportunities to ask people in our subsidiaries about what our overseas software publishers think about Nintendo 3DS, and I know they have much stronger interest in it than when Nintendo DS was about to be launched,” said Iwata.

“To say the least, our overseas publishers are not taking a passive approach to Nintendo 3DS at all. In fact, it is safe for you to think that they have been fairly proactive in thinking about this new hardware from the start.”

To name a few, EA, THQ, Capcom, Konami, Activision, Take Two, Ubisoft are all supporting 3DS.

The 3D handheld launches on February 26 in Japan. It releases in March in the US and Europe.
 楼主| 发表于 2010-11-10 19:18 | 显示全部楼层
任天堂社长岩田聪表示第三方对于3DS的关注比当年DS还要多

岩田表示他经常出国,而在国外感受到第三方对于开发3DS的兴趣比DS还要大,至少,开发商们一开始就对于3DS积极地进行开发策划等工作,而不是先观望和消极敷衍地进行开发(暗指DS初期)

举例来说,EA, THQ, Capcom, Konami, Activision, Take Two, Ubisoft 全都拿出了他们的一线品牌来支持3DS

3DS将于2与26日在日本发售,2011年3月登陆欧美

http://www.vg247.com/2010/11/08/ ... inal-ds-says-iwata/
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|虎纹猫家园

GMT+8, 2024-9-21 22:32 , Processed in 0.027637 second(s), 14 queries .