[业界] 微软官方:销量3900万、Game Room、限期独占MW2下载包、Natal

[复制链接]
发表于 2010-1-11 21:03 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
http://www.majornelson.com/archive/2010/01/06/ces-2010-xbox-news.aspx

微软在 CES 2010 上的发布会要点摘录:

Xbox 360 全球销量为 3900 万台,游戏总销量超过 5 亿张合计销售额 200 亿美元。

2009 年圣诞是 Xbox Live 最繁忙的一周,每秒新增一名会员,最高峰有超过 220 万名玩家同时在线。

2010 年春季,CODMW2 首个下载包将在 Xbox Live 提供下载,限期独占。

名为 Game Room(游戏房)的经典街机游戏服务将在春末提供,玩家购买的游戏在 Xbox 360 以及 PC 上都可以运行,每周还有一款新游戏上架。你可以邀请 Live 好友参观你布置的游戏房和收藏品。

Natal 体感装置和游戏将在 2010 年圣诞假期上市。
 楼主| 发表于 2010-1-11 21:04 | 显示全部楼层
引用:
With CES 2010 officially underway, Microsoft kicked off the show with their annual Keynote tonight. During the keynote, some Xbox 360 news was announced. Allow me to sum it up for you:

We now have over 39 million Xbox 360's around the world. Since launch, over 500 million games have been sold generating 20-Billion dollars in sales.

Between Christmas and New Years, Xbox LIVE experienced it's busiest weeks ever, welcoming a new member every second and recording over 2.2 million concurrent members online.

This Spring, the first Modern Warfare 2 content packs will be available exclusively first on Xbox LIVE.

Later this Spring, 'Game Room' will come to Xbox LIVE. This is a destination for the classic arcade games. You can buy once and play on both your Xbox 360 and Windows PC. A new game will be released every week. You'll be able to invite friends through Xbox LIVE and share your custom arcade and show off your personal collection.

Project Natal is coming this Holiday 2010.

==========================================================

http://www.joystiq.com/2010/01/0 ... l-launch-leaked-in/

今天较早时间微软 MSN 网站意外地提前放出了一段 CES 2010 的访谈视频,微软娱乐部门总裁 Robbie Bach 接受访问。视频目前已经被撤下,网络媒体保留了影片并摘录了部分对话。

Bach 提到了微软的新服务 Xbox Game Room,看上去是搜集以前的经典游戏,让已经成年的玩家重温以前的快乐游戏时光。不过访谈中还不知道具体方式,十月份问卷调查中提到的 Virtual Avatar Arcade 可能与此有关。

引用:
Bach on Game Room:

Well, Game Room in some ways is sort of a retro approach. And it's interesting, there's a generation of people -- sort of my advanced, mature age [laughs] -- who grew up with a set of games like Centipede. They look almost like casual, fun games today -- at the time they were high-end, edgy games -- and so Game Room is the idea of bringing that back to the market. And bringing that to a very broad audience. And I think what we're gonna find is that when people can get 30 or more of these games, they're gonna love it for the experience. And it's not just you and I who are gonna love it, even the people who would call themselves "hardcore gamers" are gonna say "Oh wow this is fun!" In a retro way. It's sort of like my daughter going to watch Journey. I'm like, this is a band that was playing when I was growing up. And she thinks it's a cool band and I like the music. And I think you're gonna have the same phenomenon with Game Room. We're gonna enjoy the games and they're gonna think it's cool. I think that's very powerful.

When asked "What's 2010 look like?" Bach responded, in part:

And then you look at what we have coming in the Xbox space, with Project Natal, which I think is going to revolutionize how people think about the gaming business, and actually turn into ....
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|虎纹猫家园

GMT+8, 2024-9-21 22:20 , Processed in 0.017628 second(s), 14 queries .